Friday, September 28, 2012

A Minute in the Life: Scenes From the Week

Ok, so I cheated a little, these are scenes from the week-- and the week before that ;)


// Avian Espionage //



// Sunset Santa Monica //



  // My boyfriend found this cartoon, yup, that's me alright! 
Right down to the drunken Snow White (below) //


// The year I was a drunken Snow White.
My roomies were pretty amazing-- and still are //



// The Valley //



// A new Birthday Card I made to add to my Etsy Shop //



// From Oscar's on Rose //



// Up on the Helipad 'Where's Endeavour?' style //



// Spotted: Space Shuttle Endeavour flying over North Hollywood //



// Endeavour taking off from LAX, taken by my buddy David da' Chenster //



1 comment:

Bev said...

Great photo's! So jealous you got to see the space shuttle, what a cool moment in history!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...