Thursday, August 19, 2010

Letting Go of Fear

Fear is learned. We are not born with Fear.

I've realized, the older I get, the more Fear I have. The more Fear I have, the more stress I have, the more stress I have, the more cautious and inflexible I become; being cautious and inflexible makes you one serious person who is afraid to make moves and welcome change.

I remember back to when I was 26...I did not feel, act or have such restricting fears and anxiety like I do now. I'm sure many of you feel exactly the same way.

For what it's worth, it's something to think about, how these fears and anxiety found their way into our psyche, into our hearts...is it our increasingly fast paced lifestyle? Media? Societal Pressures? In the end I guess it doesn't matter. What matters is getting these Fears and Anxiety OUT of our psyche and re-gaining control of our true selves. How do we do this?

This video sparked this blog posting. It's a literal example of people that have not let Fear restrict them. By letting go of, or possibly never having Fear, the possibilities become boundless.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...