Sunday, March 1, 2009

i love typography

I have been following @ilovetypography on Twitter, well, since I joined a couple months ago. I never took the time to check out John D Boardley's website, www.ilovetypography.com, and boy, I've been missing out.


It's a must read for any creative. Just reading over the first couple of posts, so many wonderful discoveries have been made!!! Here are a couple of my favorites. This iPhone font recognition app from My Fonts', What The Font,



I love Poolga, iPhone and iPod touch wallpapers from various artists around the world. I think I shall submit my portfolio :) My website, www.mariasperanza.com needs a serious update first, re-learning Flash has been at the top of my list for the past couple of months...ugggg.



Here are a couple of different wallpapers...


My Mary Poppins Bag by Maria Simavilla


Supa Dupa Lover by Jonathan Calugi


Black Unicorns by Thereza Rowe


Envia S al 5775 by Sr. Garcia


y by Todd Alan Breland

Ohhhhh the inspiration!

1 comment:

johno said...

Thanks for sharing. The Poolga papers are fantastic, aren't they. Nice to see someone writing so enthusiastically about these discoveries. Keep it up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...