Monday, June 2, 2008

May 28th

Went to sleep in Maui, woke up in Tokyo :)

Met Olivia at the airport in Narita, we checked our bags to have them shipped to my Grandma's in Yomiuri, which is about 45 min outside of Tokyo, exchanged currency and then jumped on the train to meet my Mom in Shinjuku. 

When we finally got to my Grandma's house, my Aunt Michiko, who lives there with my Uncle Shusaku, had a huge dinner waiting for us. Sushi!!!!


The next day, we awoke to.....rain. 

I have no idea what's going on, but ever since 2008, every city that I have been to will be hot and sunny until the day I arrive. I literally make it rain. Yes, even in Maui!!! 

There are not that many pictures for this first day. My mom, sister and I went to Machida where we shopped, shopped and then shopped. The dollar stores out here...off the hook. You can buy ANYTHING for 100 yen. My mom took us to a 5 story 100yen shop, we were there for 3 hours. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...