Sunday, November 11, 2007

10.23p

I knew there was a reason that I felt so compelled to title today's earlier entry with a time. New entry, same day, different time.

Today I did my most favoritest (go to hell spell check, i say it's a word) Sunday activity, riding my bike through Golden Gate park. Not sure if it's just Sunday's, but the street that runs through the center of the park, I believe it's Kennedy, is closed off so that no cars can pass through. This ride is truly a San Francisco experience. People of all ages on bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, rollerskates, running, walking, (ok you get it) travel down or up this street. Through this journey, you see everything. There is the Rose Garden, Conservatory of Flowers, the people that get together and have a rollerblading circle/dance/show together, waterfalls, lakes, Bison (yes the animals), including all the people in the parks playing or doing what they are doing. It's great. I rode through and came out the end that ends at the ocean. There was a lot going on down here, too. People flying kites, bonfires, surfing, bbq's, you name it. I rode along that strip and then headed home.

I finished a painting that I have been working on for a year now. Well, I guess I haven't been working on it, it's just been sitting there. But none the less, it's done.

Here are also some pictures of the sunset earlier.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...