Monday, September 12, 2011

Fashion Trends: Fall/Winter Hairstyles 2011



Well ladies, I'm excited. All types of braids, messy buns, double knots, sculpted side parts, bangs, 60's styles, 70's styles, chignons, ponytails, gender crossing styles and side buns are in this Fall and Winter. Braids, messy buns, ponytails and chignons = easy. Easy = less time getting your hair together in the morning. Less time getting your hair together in the morning = more time to sleep. 





































6 comments:

Jen @ redsolesandredwine said...

Great hair inspirations for me. I'm trying to figure out different ways to do my hair. . . the whole messy look I love, but it looks messy on me :)

www.redsolesandredwine.com

Maria Maria Maria said...

I'm sure it looks fine! It just takes some getting used to! Give it a shot!
xo

Cylia said...

ahh I loveee these hairstyles.. makes me wanna experiment with my own hair. p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs until this Friday! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

Tiffany said...

great post! I love all the hair inspirations. I totally love to play around with different styles so will look back at this post!

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

i love braids and the messy buns! super cute :)

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

Anonymous said...

I love the haistyles!
I'm really in to the braids! :)

xoxo
http://www.getdressed-online.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...